Good Neighbor Community Health Center (Columbus) and GN Fremont are primary health care clinics that offer a wide variety of services, including family and general practice medicine, pediatrics, OB/GYN care, dentistry and behavioral health. We are located together to better serve our patients, offering them a "one-stop shop" for their healthcare needs. Good Neighbor Community Health Center and Good Neighbor Fremont are both federally qualified community health centers (FQHC). FQHC is a federal designation given by the Bureau of Primary Health Care at the federal Department of Health and Human Services. FQHCs are located in, or serve, a federally designated medically underserved area/population. In 2020, Good Neighbor Community Health Centers cared for 10,978 patients from more than 45 zip codes.
Good Neighbor Community Health Center and Good Neighbor Fremont employ a variety of clinicians, nurses and other staff to provide high-quality, patient-centered care to under-served individuals and families in our cross-cultural, primary care settings. Bilingual language skills (English/Spanish) are a plus.
In addition to a competitive salary, employees who work a minimum of 30 hours a week are eligible for benefits. Coverage begins on the first of the month after their hire date.
Our current job openings are listed below. You can also find a summary of benefits, and access our easy Application for Employment.
Help make a difference in the life and health of your community! Come join our team!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Performs secretarial, clerical and administrative services, and deals with a variety of confidential information on a routine basis.
2. Handle a broad range of information with sensitivity and confidentiality.
3. Answer, screen, and handle incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner, and direct calls to appropriate person/department as necessary. Makes internal and external calls as necessary.
4. Maintain employee phone/agency extension list assures updates are applied timely.
5. Manage daily communication to and from the CEO and CFO to ensure the precise and timely transfer of program, department and facility information.
6. Arranges conference and committee meetings as requested and provide the necessary support for the success of such meeting.
7. Responsible for scheduling, arranging locations, room set up and monitoring for quorum of Boards of Directors.
8. Prepares and disseminates Board of Directors packet on a scheduled and timely basis.
9. Attends Board and related subcommittee meetings, record minutes and transcribe to formal record. Prepare agenda documentation and disseminate to Board members; ensure compliance with Board bylaws.
10. Maintain an orderly system of file management for the Board and related subcommittees. Such files must be maintained to compliance standards.
11. Schedules and attends staff Leadership meetings as recording member and other meetings as assigned.
12. Maintain an orderly system of file management for the Senior Leadership Team minutes. Such files must be maintained to compliance standards.
13. Receives, sorts, distributes or files all incoming correspondence and other mail.
14. Ensures the postage machine has credit and confirm outgoing mail has correct postage.
15. Schedules travel logistics for the Senior Leadership Team as requested.
16. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Required, High School Diploma and 2 years of related experience or Associates degree in related field.
Bachelor Degree in Healthcare or Business Administration or related degree preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Knowledge of standard office administrative practice and procedures.
• Knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, modern office practices and procedures.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to interface with customers at all levels.
• Strong understanding and compliance with required confidentiality practices.
• Extreme attention to detail and organization.
• 4+ years of senior administrative assistant or similar experience preferred.
• Previous experience working in human resources preferred.
• Previous experience working in a hospital, clinic or physician’s office preferred.
• Bi-lingual preferred.