General and Family Practice
Dr. Robin Bernard
While she has lived in Nebraska for over 30 years, Dr. Robin Bernard grew up in Maine. She lives in Saunders County with her husband, three children and their family pets and chickens. In her free time, Dr. Bernard enjoys gardening, reading and hiking.
When asked what she most likes about practicing at GN Fremont, Dr. Bernard said, "I think that we have a great clinic in Fremont, with a very dedicated staff who work hard to provide care for all of our patients."
Skills & Expertise
- Emergency medicine, Hospital medicine, Family medicine, Hospice and palliative care, Breast Feeding support
Experience & Affiliations
- Family Physician Good Neighbor Community Health Clinic · Fremont, NE Present
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Fellowship, Rural Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Residency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine Class of 1997
Certification & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1999 - 2020
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Family Medicine