On Site Pharmacy
The Genoa Healthcare Difference!
- Free medication packaging (pill packs).
- Free delivery and mailing.
- After-hours on-call pharmacy service.
- Bilingual staff.
- Fun monthly events for our customers.
- Curbside delivery. You drive up, call us, and we will walk your prescription out to your vehicle.
- We can fill your prescription from any provider.
Manager, Columbus Pharmacy
Ashley L. Presler
Manager, Fremont Pharmacy
Good Neighbor and Genoa Healthcare: Partners for Your Health
Good Neighbor has partnered with Genoa Healthcare to provide on-site pharmacy services to our patients, staff and their families at both our Columbus and Fremont locations. Genoa Healthcare strives to improve the quality of life for individuals living with behavioral or other complex health issues. This partnership helps us deliver on our mission by providing a higher level of pharmacy services specific to the population we serve.
How Genoa Healthcare helps:
- Full-service pharmacy that can fill all of your medications, including those from your primary care physician
- Pre-filled pill organizers to help you take the right dose at the right time
- Dependable delivery and mail services at no cost to you
- A trusting and caring staff to help you with anything that comes up, including medicine and insurance questions
- Available to answer questions during business hours or through our 24-hour customer service line
Genoa Healthcare is part of the Good Neighbor team. We know that when you understand more about your medication, you feel better. Genoa pharmacists and staff are here onsite to help answer any questions or concerns you may have about your medication.
Learn more about Genoa Healthcare at www.genoahealthcare.com.
The pharmacy is open and the staff is ready to answer your questions – stop by the pharmacy to learn more!
We know getting to your appointments can sometimes be a problem, so Good Neighbor provides low-cost transportation to and from your visits with us. If you need this service, please let us know at the time you make your appointment. This service is available M-Th 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Good Neighbor is following all Centers for Disease Control (CDC) protocols and recommendations for cleaning and disinfecting our vans. Masks are required for all persons using the transportation services.
To schedule a ride, call:
- (402) 562-7500 (Columbus)
- (402) 721-0951 (Fremont)
Fees for both locations:
One Way $2.00
Out of Town
One Way $5.00