Because your healthcare can’t always wait for an appointment.
At Good Neighbor QuickCare:
- You do not need to be a patient of Good Neighbor to be seen at QuickCare.
- We have same day visits-no appointment needed.
- We accept most insurance.
- Medicaid is accepted.
- No insurance? No problem.
- A sliding fee scale is available, based on your income.
We can see you for:
- Dressing changes
- Minor eye injuries, infections or irritation
- Moderate back pain
- Muscle aches and pains
- Respiratory infections
- Scrapes, lacerations, and minor burns
- Skin conditions
- Sore throat
- Sports injuries
- Testing for common issues, including: strep throat, mononucleosis, RSV, Flu, COVID-19
- Urinary tract infections
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Workplace injuries
- On site X-ray
We are located on the east side of the Good Neighbor Community Health Center, 4321 41st Ave., Columbus NE.
When you arrive at QuickCare, please:
- Park in a space with a numbered sign.
- Stay in your vehicle.
- Call the number on the parking sign to check in.
- Staff will notify you when they are ready for you to enter the building.
Waiting room space is limited, so please follow these directions when you arrive.