Our providers work with men and women of all ages and genders to help them achieve their best health. Whether you need contraception, reproductive health services, or well-woman visits, Good Neighbor clinics and providers can meet your needs.
At both GNCHC and GN Fremont, OB appointments can be made with our contracted providers who see prenatal patients one day per week.
Men’s and Women’s Annual reproductive wellness visits
- Physical exams including breast, pelvic, uterine ultrasounds, testicular exams
- Pap smears and follow-up care (colposcopy, LEEP, biopsies)
- Pregnancy testing
- Fertility testing (Columbus location only)
- Nexplanon insertion and removal (Columbus and Fremont locations)
- IUD (4, 7, or 10 year)
- Depo-Provera (3 month injection)
- Various doses of Birth Control Pills
STD education, testing, and treatment
Outreach services – Every Woman Matters
Cost for Services
Age 24 and younger – Free services
Ages 25 and older
- Clients will accrue fees for visits or services related to accessing contraception.
- If the client has private insurance coverage or Medicaid, the costs incurred for the visit and contraception must be billed to the third party. The remainder of the bill will be the client's responsibility in accordance with the Title X sliding fee scale.
- Clients without private insurance coverage or Medicaid will not be charged for contraception or the insertion/removal of the method.
- Clients without private insurance coverage or Medicaid will not be charged for pregnancy tests.
- Clients without private insurance coverage or Medicaid will not be charged for STD tests but will be responsible for the corresponding office visit.