Our providers work with men and women of all ages and genders to help them achieve their best health. Whether you need contraception, reproductive health services, or well-woman visits, Good Neighbor clinics and providers can meet your needs.
At both GNCHC and GN Fremont, OB appointments can be made with our contracted providers who see prenatal patients one day per week.
Men’s and Women’s Annual reproductive wellness visits
- Physical exams including breast, pelvic, uterine ultrasounds, testicular exams
- Pap smears and follow-up care (colposcopy, LEEP, biopsies)
- Pregnancy testing
- Fertility testing (Columbus location only)
- Nexplanon insertion and removal (Columbus and Fremont locations)
- IUD (4, 7, or 10 year)
- Depo-Provera (3 month injection)
- Various doses of Birth Control Pills
STD education, testing, and treatment
Outreach services – Every Woman Matters
Cost for Services
Costs for services will be determined by a sliding fee discount program based on your income.