At Good Neighbor, Every Woman Matters
Every Woman Matters (EWM) is a federally funded program that pays for office visits associated with Pap tests, pelvic exams, clinical breast exams and lab fees. Age appropriate mammography is covered as well as a limited number of diagnostic tests.
EWM provides services to medically under-served women 40-74. EWM provides screening and diagnostic tests, public education, professional education and training, surveillance, evaluation and quality assurance activities.
What is the Every Woman Matters (EWM) screening program?
Screening means regular testing (such as a mammogram or Pap test) to see if a person is healthy or sick.
Breast and cervical cancer screening:
• Pelvic exam
• Pap test
• Clinical breast exam
• Screening mammogram
Heart disease and diabetes screening:
• Blood pressure check
• Cholesterol check
• Blood sugar (glucose) check
• Health and wellness information
How do I know if I qualify?
- Females Only
- 40-74 years old
- Must meet Income Guidelines
- Must be uninsured
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (must provide front-back copy of Permanent Residency card)
- Open to anyone who meets above criteria